What is WASWUG?
The WASWUG Conference began in 2005 as an opportunity for district users to learn more about the Skyward product suite, share insights and network. The conference continues to expand each year, reaching over 1200 participants in March 2016. In addition to being held on the west side of the state, WASWUG now offers a fall conference in Spokane to better serve districts in eastern Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and Montana.
WASWUG exists to provide the opportunity for WSIPC members to interact with colleagues and application experts to promote greater education and knowledge of the Skyward product suite to ensure a strong foundation that will support future growth.
is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 public, private, and charter schools. Their offerings include a powerful line-up of student, business, human resources, and reporting applications, along with an array of premium technologies. Going beyond standard assistance, their experts provide exceptional service, support and training. WSIPC’s innovative structure is designed to help schools do more with every dollar and empower them with the tools to work smarter.
Breakout Session Training – The Key to WASWUG
- Participants can attend a variety of sessions to better utilize Skyward software.
- Sessions are taught by WSIPC staff, Regional ESD staff, Skyward experts, and district power users.
- Guest presenters from OSPI, DOH, DRS, SAO and others on current trends & hot topics.
- Microsoft Office workshops are also available.
- We host over 140 different 60 minute break out sessions and fifteen 2 to 3 hour sessions to provide advanced training opportunities to attendees.